- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
Request for a license
The request for the issuance of a license is submitted to ATVP. Documentation and information from Annex 1 of the Decision on holders of qualifying holdings of the brokerage company are attached to the Annex. The decision mostly refers to Regulation 2017/1946.
The amount of the share of voting rights or the share in the capital of the company is indicated in the request, and all the required information is attached.
The provisions of Article 182 of the ZTFI-1 and the provisions of Articles 66 to 81 of the ZBan-3 are helpful in completing the request. A copy of the fee payment certificate must be attached to the request.