- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
Request for a license
Submitting a request for license to access auction systems is a procedure that requires the submission of an application and proof of compliance with the conditions set out in Article 59 of Commission Regulation 1031/2010.
In accordance with the ATVP Tariff, the fee for a request to issue license to a person for direct access to the auction systems on which auctions of emission coupons take place is EUR 2,520.00 (Tariff number 83). A person who has obtained ATVP's license for direct access to the auction systems on which auctions of emission coupons take place must also pay ATVP an annual fee for supervision in the amount of EUR 21,168.00 (Tariff number 128). If it is a person who is also a person who provides investment services and deals on the basis of the ATVP’s license or another authority of the Republic of Slovenia, the annual fee for supervision of this person amounts to EUR 5,040.00.