- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
In the amount between EUR 1-5 million
When the issuer makes a public offer of securities, the total selling price of which in a 12-month period is from EUR 1 to 5 million, it is not necessary to prepare a prospectus and, in this connection, it is not necessary to obtain an authorization for the offer from ATVP.
Based on the provisions of Article 75 of the ZTFI-1, the issuer must notify the application of the ATVP exception three working days before the start of the offer to the public.