- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
Public offering of securities
A public offering of securities is sale of securities to the public, the document used in this process, a prospectus gives investors sufficient and accurate information about the securities being offered, and the issuer so that they can decide to purchase or subscribe for the securities (such as shares, bonds).
In the case when the issuer has to prepare a prospectus in connection with the public offer, the ATVP shall issue a license in this regard.