- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
An issuer that intends to admit securities for trading on the regulated market of the Ljubljana Stock Exchange (LJSE) should find more information in this regard on the official website of the LJSE.
Useful information regarding the issuance of securities are also available on the website of the Central Securities Clearing Corporation (KDD).