- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
Prospectus approval procedure
The first act of a person who intends to offer securities (new or already issued) to the public, or who intends to admit them for trading on a regulated market, is to obtain an authorization from the competent supervisory authority - in the Republic of Slovenia this is ATVP, if no exception is applicable.
The essence of the consideration of the request for obtaining the aforementioned authorization is the confirmation of the format and the content of prospectus that the issuer prepares for the aforementioned purpose in accordance with relevant regulations.