- Public offering of securities
- Admission of securities to the regulated market
- Prospectus approval procedure
- License to provide investment services
- Licence to acquire a qualifying holding in a brokerage company
- License for a board member in a brokerage company
- License for a member of the supervisory board
- Broker license
- Tied agent licence
- Authorization to access auction systems
Admission on the basis of prospectus
In order to list securities for trading on a regulated market, it is necessary to prepare a prospectus and, in this connection, obtain authorization from ATVP to admit securities for trading on a regulated market.
When the issuer has prepared a prospectus for the purposes of offering securities to the public and has already provided admission of the securities for trading on the regulated market in the aforementioned prospectus, it may simultaneously obtain an authorization for the offer of securities to the public and for trading on a regulated market.